How to access your Exponential VIP Pass content

• How to access your Exponential VIP Pass content

Posted by Katrina Skinner on October 6, 2024 at 7:25 am

Trying to find the sessions after they expire? If you’ve upgraded to the Exponential VIP Pass, it’s simple. You can watch sessions anytime by accessing them through your course area. There are three ways to get to this content.

1. Click on the My Courses icon in the left vertical menu.

2. Click on Courses in the top main menu.

3. Click on My Courses in the profile menu that drops down when you click on the profile icon in the top right corner.

Regardless of the route, once you are in the courses are, click on the Summit Exponential VIP Pass 2024 to start watching all the sessions and accessing your bonuses.

Happy learning!

Emma Jones replied 4 days, 19 hours ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Emma Jones

October 11, 2024 at 11:57 am

I just want to plug that one of the bonuses in the VIP package in a free enrollment in my 6-week program that starts 10/14. I don’t want anyone who might be interested to miss the enrollment deadline.

In the dashboard you will see this listed as Keystone Change Masters. The new title for this cohort is Spark Your Future: Ignite Change in Healthcare. In this program we leverage the power of a small initial change (or spark) to catalyze your transformation to the life you really want.

Personally, I am working on time boxing as a time management strategy and will be setting that as my “keystone change” for this 6-weeks.