Invest in yourself with
coaching and on-demand classes.
Whether you need the collective wisdom of a group coaching collaborative or want to complete an on-demand e-course while lounging in your PJs, we have the solution for you. All of our content is designed specifically for female pediatricians. Keep reading to find out more.
designed to help you
We know what it’s like to walk in your shoes because, well, we walk in the same shoes. All of our content is designed and implemented by female pediatricians for female pediatricians.
That means you can be sure that the education you get here will be tailored to your specific needs. And when you reach our for support, we’ll know just how to help you.
Keep the momentum going year-round with group coaching. Our sessions will cover:
- Didactic: Uplevel Your Awareness to Become Your Best Self
- Coaching: Fact vs Story
- Didactic: Strategies for Living an Intentional Life with Balance
- Coaching: Practicing Constraint and Refilling Your Cup
- Didactic: Processing Emotions with Vulnerability- Learning to Unlearn Ingrained Habits
- Coaching: Emotional Embodiement
- Didactic: Taking Back Your Time and Finding Joy
- Coaching: Future Focused Goal Setting
- Didactic: Using Meditation and Heart Mind Coherence to Settle Your Glitter
- Coaching: Emotional Childhood vs. Emotional Adulthood
- Didactic: Managing Rule Books and Expectations- Yours and Theirs
- Coaching: Manuals and Boundaries
A combination of didactic and group coaching sessions ensures you get the support you need.
- Every other Wednesday at 12 PM ET, starting September 6 (no class December 27), with the last session on February 21, 2024.
- A combination of online resources available only to coaching participants will help augment your success.
- A private WiP:Connect group (coming soon!) for support and answers.
- All course materials and recordings remain available for 12 months from the beginning of the program but you’ll have lifetime access to the private support group.
$6950 for 6 month program
Read the full terms and conditions of the program here.
arpita gupta depalma, md, faap
Arpita Gupta DePalma, MD, FAAP is a successful wife, mother, pediatrician, CEO/entrepreneur, practice administrator, and professional’s mindset coach. After seeing the benefits of coaching first hand, Arpita founded Thought Work, MD to help physicians and professional women learn how to identify, manage, and then let go of what is not serving them through transformational mindset coaching.
Through her coaching, she helps powerful women learn how to stay ahead of their anger so that they show up calm, collected and in control, ready to lead and execute with poise. Arpita is dedicated to helping physicians and women find their inner voice, decide if it is serving them, and then help them advance to empower themselves to achieve success, while being happier doing so.
Arpita specializes in helping clients with anger management, time management, perfectionism and self-worth issues, parenting and cultural disparities, business development, and any other area they want to up-level in their lives.
katrina skinner, md, faap
After starting her private practice right after residency graduation, Katrina went on to build her business to include three employed clinicians, a multi-tiered leadership team and various support staff. Katrina is thankful for advice given to her early in practice — “Every year do more of what you love and less of what you don’t” — and credits her personal and professional success and satisfaction to that mantra.
With a passion for maximizing efficiency and joy in the practice of pediatrics, she now shares her experience and vision with other pediatricians through Women in Pediatrics, Pediatric CEO Intensive, and various other events across the country.
She loves helping female pediatricians find ways to “tidy up” their lives to make more temporal and emotional space for the things that bring joy. She also believes delegation is one of the highest forms of leadership and enjoys teaching women to empower their teams.
What are the
benefits of group coaching?
Develop new skills
Improve your performance and effectiveness, whether it’s in your personal or professional life.
Knowing that you are part of a group and are accountable to others can help you stay focused and motivated.
Gain new perspectives
Exposure to new ideas, perspectives, and approaches can help you find solutions to problems you may have been struggling with.
Develop relationships with others who can offer support, encouragement, and advice.
Reduce stress, increase resilience, and promote a positive mindset for greater happiness, fulfillment, and success in all areas of your life.
Support from others in the group can be valuable if you’re looking to improve a particular area of your life or work.
how it works.
Click here to submit your application. We’ll follow up with a small amount of paperwork to get you set up in the program. Go ahead and mark your calendar for the meeting dates.
Familiarize yourself with the online group coaching platform and meet your group mates. Feel free to introduce yourself and ask questions.
Join in live for the twice monthly meetings to get the most out of the program. If you can’t attend a live session, the didactic ones will be recorded and posted for you to watch later.
All group coaching graduates are invited to attend a recognition ceremony during the Women in Pediatrics Retreat in Puerto Rico in March 2024 (registration required). Read more and sign up for the event here.
Not quite ready for coaching but still want to invest in yourself?
try our on demand personal development course made just for female pediatricians…
7-day calendar clean-up
Actionable tips with mindset and personal development coaching so you can:
- Learn to live your life with empowerment and effectiveness. Even if you feel overwhelmed by life’s demands or you don’t know where to start.
- Take ownership of your time, creating a schedule that aligns with your personal mission, vision, and values.
- Hone your delegation and organization skills so you can spend more time in your zone of passion.
- Take back the precious hours in your day that are wasted on unfulfilling and mind numbing tasks and implement tested methods to turn those hours into time for yourself and your VIPs.
Imagine never feeling controlled by your schedule again!
- Seven video lesson available immediately (over 100 minutes of content in all).
- Downloadable 26-page workbook to accompany the video lessons. You have the option of a printable or fillable version.
- A private WiP: Connect group (coming soon!) for support and answers.
- An exclusive offer to book an introductory 1:1 coaching package.
- All materials remain available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
7 days of on-demand video lessons for only $247.
still looking for the right fit?
1:1 coaching is personalized just for you.
If you’re looking for the most personalized service and the opportunity to work 1:1 with one of our coaches to develop a customized plan specific to your needs, our individual coaching may be for you.